In this recording of a live workshop, Shane and his dear soul sister, Ciara Young from visionaryspirit.com, share their insights from years of personal and client experiences with shamanic journeying.
The workshop covers the following topics.
- How to do a shamanic journey, including setting up sacred space.
- Benefits of shamanic drumming on the physical body, including the ability to go into deep rest and rejuvenation.
- The importance of being grounded and present in your body before journeying.
- How shamanic drumming can take you in to the place of peace and poise, your centre point, your personal connection with source.
- How shamanic drumming drowns out the noisy mind and how it can benefit those with ADHD or a stressed nervous system.
- How journeying is the path of direct revelation unique to your own spiritual journey.
- What are spirit guides and power animals.
- Introduction to the 3 worlds of the shamanic landscape, what each of them represent, and how to use them to gain clarity in life.
- How to connect with loved ones who have passed over to the soul world, including a personal example from Shane.
- Discernment when journeying and what to look out for to ensure a safe and pleasant journey.
- How to connect to your power animal.
- Live drumming with Shane as he guides you on a shamanic journey.
- Different types of shamanic drums and how to take care of them.
If you enjoy this workshop and would like to have a shamanic drumming track to journey with, you can download Shane's shamanic healing sounds album, Shaman's Fire